Come create the technology that helps the world act together
Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world. We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
The team you’ll be part of
As Nokias growth engine, we create value for communication service providers and enterprise customers by leading the transition to cloud-native software and as-a-service delivery models. Our inclusive team of dreamers, doers and disruptors push the limits from impossible to possible.
What you will learn and contribute to
- You are passionate about programming, software integration, automation, and testing
- Fluent spoken and written English is must
- Linux knowledge is necessary at least at the intermediate level
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- Sound understanding of various networking or storage concepts
- Knowledge of Python or any other scripting language
- Knowledge of Ansible or any other automation language
- Understanding for OpenStack, K8S or other technologies is a plus
Who are we looking for
- You are open to new ideas and able to invent own ideas
- Self-Motivated and able to contribute independently or with minimal support
- You are a strong team player
- You enjoy working in multinational, multi-site and multi-program environment and you have real eager to learn and develop new things
What we offer
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
Nokia is committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer
Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
- One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
- Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
- Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
- LGBT+ equality & best place to work by HRC Foundation
At Nokia, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people.
Nokia’s employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect.
Join us and be part of a company where you will feel included and empowered to succeed.
Ekspert ds. Usług Telekomunikacyjnych
PGE Systemy S.A.
Lokalizacja: mazowieckie / Warszawa
Zakres obowiązków Administrowanie wskazanymi systemami telekomunikacyjnymi lub modułami systemów w ramach przekazanych kompetencji (np. centrala TDM, VoIP, biling). Monitorowanie trendów rynkowych, udział w konferencjach branżowych Współpraca z firmami...