We have more than 1800 colleagues in Poland, supporting our business in all global regions. Our Global Delivery Center (GDC) engineers in Krakow and Warsaw office collaborate on the design and delivery of local and global projects in the fields of engineering, design and construction. Our Global Business Services (GBS) specialists provide global support and expertise in the fields of Accounting, Procurement, IT, HR and Graphic Design.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
- Lead functional input to projects, including where relevant leading the input of other engineers, to ensure hydraulics engineering delivery meets scope, time, cost and quality
- Carry out engineering calculations and check the work of more junior staff to delivery a quality functional input to projects
- Ensure the design is carried out in a diligent and professional manner.
- Be able to lead small to medium packages of hydraulics/engineering design for Wastewater Treatment Plants
- Proficient with checking and approval process of hydraulics as well as civil deliverables
- Experience and understanding of the engineering fundamentals related to Sanitary wastewater collection, storage and discharge pipe and pump systems, conveyance of water and wastewater, storm water, pipe networks, hydraulics and modeling
- Master Degree in Civil / Environmental Engineering or relevant field
- 5-10 years of relevant experience in water, wastewater and conveyance networks with an indication on hydraulics discipline
- Working knowledge of pressurized and gravitational hydraulics modeling software
- Construction work experience would be an asset
- Experience and knowledge of designing to local and international design codes,
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD, Bentley software (Microstation) as plus
- Good written and oral English communication skills
- Full time employment contract with flexible working hours
- Benefits such as private medical care (Luxmed), life insurance, PPK, Multisport card,
- Development: English lessons, BIM Academy, necessary trainings for project software
- Personal development opportunities and possibility to work in a multicultural environment
- Recruitment process is organized online, we offer remote work
Senior I&C Engineer/Starszy Projektant AKPiA
Lokalizacja: małopolskie / Kraków
Your Impact: We have more than 1800 colleagues in Poland, supporting our business in all global regions. Our Global Delivery Center (GDC) engineers in Krakow and Warsaw office collaborate on the design and delivery of local and global projects in the fields of...
Projektant / asystent instalacji sanitarnych – wod-kan
Climatic Sp. z o.o.
Lokalizacja: mazowieckie / Warszawa - Reguły
Opis stanowiska: wykonywanie dokumentacji technicznych instalacji sanitarnych w szczególności instalacji wodno-kanalizacyjnych, uzgodnienia z Inwestorem, gestorami sieci, koordynacje międzybranżowe. Wymagania: dobra znajomość zagadnień z zakresu instalacji...