Together we develop medicines, offering a new hope to patients suffering from serious diseases. We create a passionate and friendly workplace environment. Join us!
You will be a member of the Program Management Office team in charge of overseen projects/programs delivery. Professional Planner will support Project/Program Managers in developing complete projects/programs schedules and budgets for all the major projects/programs. You will understand the tasks and needs of all the departments involved in the project and educate the team in project planning good practices to be applied for small projects. Additionally you will support PMO & Strategic Planning Head to develop complete strategic planning for the company.
- Managing the overall key project/programs schedule and creating Scheduling Standards and following industry best practices.
- Actively participating in routine progress meetings to ensure authorized work is progressing to schedule and perform analyses to maintain or improve the schedule, and identify problem areas to allow recovery and resolution.
- Creating and maintaining an integrated project/program schedule for each working package to be delivered at Polpharma Biologics projects/programs.
- Input resources into the schedule according to the roles. Resource loading. Flag resource overload and critical path.
- Input effort into the schedule based on the estimate.
- Creating Program Metrics based on Key Performance Indicators (KPI) defined by the Project Team.
- Input WBS into the schedule based on estimate and detail tasks as required
- Providing routine updates and status (4 week look ahead) reports for project/program management team and integrated schedule at the program level.
- Coordinating with Financial Cost controls the cost, cashflow forecast and budget as required.
- Establishing key performance metrics, and collect and report on these
- Supporting projects/programs progress reports
- Closely interacting with all functional disciplines part of the Project/Program Team
- Developing complete projects/programs plans and budgets understanding the needs of all the departments involved
- Managing closely the links/impacts between different functions.
- Supporting Project/Program Managers to stablish and monitor the scope, timelines, key milestones, risks, mitigations plans, budget, goals, resources and project plan baselines
- Ensuring project planning and budget are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- University Degree (Technical Background, Pharmacy, Engineering or similar)
- Fluent English, knowledge of other languages will be an asset.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience with schedules using Primavera P6, Microsoft Project or equivalent and minimum of 2 years working with Primavera P3/P6.
- 5 years of experience working with Project/Program Managers and Contractors in an international environment.
- Knowledge management planning and organization. Pharma Industry / Biosimilar experience is a plus.
- Advance user of Office 365 Package (Teams). SAP knowledge.
- Open to travel.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to interface with resources within the company and external organizations or contractor in order to update schedules.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize a variety of tasks within a timeframe.
Senior Project Planner
Lokalizacja: pomorskie / Gdańsk
Your role: You will be a member of the Program Management Office team in charge of overseen projects/programs delivery. Professional Planner will support Project/Program Managers in developing complete projects/programs schedules and budgets for all the major...
Kierownik ds. Projektu Budowlanego / Project Manager
Lokalizacja: dolnośląskie / Wrocław, Smolec
Zakres obowiązków Całościowe zarządzanie podległym projektem budowlanym Reprezentowanie Firmy wobec klienta, projektanta, podwykonawców, dostawców oraz odpowiednich służb i instytucji zewnętrznych Bieżąca współpraca z klientem na każdym etapie...