Together we develop medicines, offering a new hope to patients suffering from serious diseases. We create a passionate and friendly workplace environment. Join us!
Lead all the project related activities by acting as project/program manager, assuming the responsibility for over-seeing full project scope from initiation to closure, harmonizing the needs of all the departments involved (Engineering, Production, Quality, MS&T, Supply Chain, TR&D, Regulatory, etc) in order to achieve successful project scope delivery within time and budget.
- Closely interact with all functional disciplines of the company in a matrix role, integrating all expertise into the project/program and creating one project/program.
- Manage closely the interfaces between Engineering, Production, Quality, MS&T, Supply Chain, TR&D, Regulatory, etc.
- Support and coordinate multidisciplinary sub teams for specific topics and issues within the project/program.
- Create and monitor the scope, timelines, key milestones, risks, mitigations plans, budget, goals, resources and project/program plan baselines for the delivery of the scope.
- Experience in working with Professional Schedulers/Planners in complex projects using P6 Primavera planning tool.
- List and solve minor and major issues together with project core team and escalate to functional line management when needed.
- Troubleshooting at all levels of the project/program.
- If needed, support the commercial team in the interaction with international clients.
- Advise the management on a regular basis on the progress and status of the project/program.
- Communicate properly and in time with the various entities involved in the project/programs.
- Ensure optimization of project/program resources (capital, effort, organization, departments, and systems), time, cost and quality.
- Define and monitor the reporting and monitoring indicators within the projects/programs.
- Being a reference for the PMO to help grow PMO capabilities and support PMO head.
- Willingness to implement initiatives to improve project/program management processes for the company project/programs (Programs Risk Review, Gate Process…).
- Monitor critical project/program steps with 3rd-party developers.
- Report regularly to the PMO Board about deviations of approved assumptions of projects.
- Ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- University Degree (Pharmacy, Engineering or similar). MBA is a plus.
- Fluent English. Polish speaker is a plus; knowledge of other languages will be an asset.
- 8-10 years of experience in project/program management, with 3 - 5 years of experience leading teams managing large complex projects/program in the pharmaceutical industry in GxPs environments, with global business vision. Biotech/Biosimilar experience is a plus
- Project/Program Management (and/or Certification, e.g.: PMP).
- Willingness to travel.
- Outstanding project/program management and organizational skills.
- Ability to reach consensus in a non-conflictual manner.
- Ability to operate in a transformational complex environment.
- Results and customer orientation.
Lokalizacja: mazowieckie / Duchnice
Your responsibilities Manage the key project/programs schedule. Actively participate in routine progress meetings to ensure authorized work is progressing to schedule and perform analyses to maintain or improve the schedule, and identify problem areas to allow...
Lokalizacja: mazowieckie / Duchnice
Your role Participation in the process of managing the Companys investment projects Your responsibilities Ensuring the implementation of investment projects in accordance with the approved scope, budget and schedule Creating project charts, schedules and budgets...