Title: Senior Network Engineer
Location: Katowice, Poland (Remote)
Our client is forming a group of Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) which will be responsible for the validation, optimization and the supporting the implementation of Group Standards. SMEs will enable and coach the regional and local IT Support Teams to create a resilient and sustainable IT Landscape that is tailored to the demands of the business.
- Validate (verify) installations and setups develop by Standard & Competencies Team;
- Operation of Enterprise-level Infrastructure providing central IT services, such as Virtualization, Storage, Servers, Operating Systems, for global initiatives following those through to implementation in collaboration with project and support teams;
- Identify opportunities to innovate, extend and enhance service delivery everywhere possible;
- ITIL approach to resolve technical problems. Troubleshoot occurring issues, investigating root causes and supporting resolution of the issues found;
- Serve as escalation point for all IT Teams to do support and troubleshooting, provides guidance and direction in resolution of escalated issues and/or complex production, application or system problems;
- Perform daily system checks, verifying the integrity and availability of all involved infrastructure elements server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs and verifying completion of scheduled jobs. Ensure that the performance, scalability, and security is maintained and optimized;
- Carry out routine configuration / installation and reconfiguration of hardware and third-party software utilities for managed systems remain within company operational policies;
- Deliver quality documentation allowing for smooth day-to-day operations;
- Improve existing processes through sustainable solutions to recurring problems and enhancements to existing solutions or documentation by automation.
- Experience in the development of technical and user documentation;
- Demonstrated focus on customer service skills and ability to clearly and effectively to a wide variety of audiences;
- Ability to multi-task and set priorities within tight timelines and high client expectations.
If this seems like an interesting position please send on your CV and Ill give you a call.
- Familiarity with access control models and network security (Cisco ASA and Check Point Firewalls), experience with Next Generation architecture is a plus;
- Familiarity with web application firewalls (HTTPS inspections, Botnet Mitigations, Security engine for blocking the attacks (eg SQL injection, Command injection));
- Specialized in switching architecture (Core, Distribution and access, as well as Spine / Leaf) Cisco, HP Procurve switches, Dell Chassis switches;
- Experienced in Spanning-Tree Protocol (RSTP, Rapid PVST +, MSTP) and ability to create Loop free topology for customer LAN Network;
- In-depth understanding of communication protocols (mainly TCP / IP) and routing protocols (eg BGP, OSPF), Redundancy protocols (HSRP, VRRP);
- Specialized in supporting HP and Cisco architectures with a broad technical competency in supporting the following: HP & Cisco switching, Cisco Datacenter - ACI Technologies, HP Data Center;
- Specialized in supporting one of the HP architectures with a broad technical competency in supporting the following: Cisco switching, Cisco Datacentre - ACI Technologies;
- Own, configure and manage the corporate solutions for Cisco VOIP (CUCM, CUC), load-balancing - A10, end-point protection, corporate WAN reporting, VPN (including SSLVPN);
- SD-WAN (Velocloud product knowledge will be an advantage);
- Experience of using SIEM and use of Solarwinds monitoring tools;
L1 Prescreening Engineer [rekrutacja online]
Lokalizacja: małopolskie / Kraków
Daily activities We look for senior engineer experienced in L1, radio software area. You will join the team who is debugging, resolving and reproducing the most important issues for 5g customers. We will be also strongly involved in integration of new 5G products...
Lab Network Engineer [rekrutacja online]
Lokalizacja: zachodniopomorskie /
Localization: Wrocław Daily activities Plans, designs and executes items in laboratory IP network area. Coordinates activities within own responsibility area. Has developed specialist knowledge in one area. Coaches other team members in solving engineering...