We have more than 1700 colleagues in Poland, supporting our business in all global regions. Our Global Delivery Center (GDC) engineers in Krakow and Warsaw office collaborate on the design and delivery of local and global projects in the fields of engineering, design and construction. Our Global Business Services (GBS) specialists provide global support and expertise in the fields of Accounting, Procurement, IT, HR and Graphic Design.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
Join our team and be part of highly skilled, multidisciplinary team of experienced flood modellers, hydrologists and GIS specialists. You will have the chance to be the hydraulic/hydrologic modeller who works on projects related to river channels, reservoirs, drainage networks across Poland, the United Kingdom and many other countries. This exciting opportunity to cooperate in international project teams will provide you with perfect possibility do develop your theoretical knowledge and practical skills in exceptional atmosphere and support from our team.
- Undertake hydraulic modelling on a range of flood risk and water resource management related projects ensuring models meet the needs of clients
- Be responsible for processing spatial and model results in GIS standard
- Develop technical skills across the team and support junior staff
- Identify and deliver technical innovation in order to improve efficiency of project delivery
- Communicate modelling outputs to internal and external clients
- Develop your skills in programming (Python) and/or data process automation
- Master degree in Civil Engineering or Environmental/Earth Sciences or other closely related field.
- Min 8 years of professional experience
- Experience in working with 1d and 2d modelling software and the application of industry standard GIS software
- An awareness and understanding of hydraulic behaviors around structures and how to replicate these in modelling software
- Good verbal and written English skills
- Full time employment contract with flexible working hours
- Private medical care and dental coverage in LuxMed for employees and their families
- Life insurance and PPK plan in Generali
- Flexible benefit package: My benefit portal (Multisport card, vouchers and more)
- International working environment and unique company culture
- Personal and professional development opportunities (language courses, BIM academy)
- Recruitment process will be organized online