Wooodward Poland Sp. z o. o.
ul. Skarbowa 32
Woodwardis a multinational company with leading edge technology, headquartered in Fort Collins, CO. We are an independent designer, manufacturer, and service provider of energy control and optimization solutions for commercial and military aircraft, turbines, reciprocating engines, and electrical power system equipment. Global customers in the aerospace, power and process industries, and transportation markets rely on Woodwardtechnology to make their equipment more efficient and reliable minimizing environmental impact. In our facility in Niepołomice we are designing, manufacturing and testing electronic controllers for aerospace and various industries and mechanical components for aerospace and energy industry.
Join our Industrial Electronics Platform team as Senior HW Electronics Engineer. You will be responsible for design and verification of power generation control electronics.
Nr Ref.: 2101600
- Design requirements preparations & verification
- Design reviews and risk analysis
- Component selection
- New circuits simulations (PSpice) and analysis (FMEA, Tolerance, etc.)
- Robust EMC design
- Schematic creation and review
- PCB layout review
- Test plan creation, test setup definition, test execution and report creation
- Guiding technicians or junior engineers
- Troubleshooting design problems and determining solutions
- Cooperation with PCB designers and PCBA manufacturers (answer to engineering questions, alignment to manufacturing)
- Tight cooperation in an international team
- Solid teamwork and communication abilities
- Effective communication skills in English
- 3 years+ of proven experience in the related industry
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience in complex analog and digital circuits design
- Electronics Engineering degree
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt
- Knowledge of design and testing standards for industrial electronics hardware (EMC & environmental for CE and UL markets, etc.)
- Stable employment within a growing and dynamic team
- Advancement opportunities in international team
- Competitive base pay
- A total rewards package, that includes: private health insurance, life & accidental insurance, foreign languages courses, Multisport package
- Company performance bonus program
- Work-life balance, semi-flexible working time
- Employee – friendly renumeration structrure based on creative works (available for selected positions)
- PPK: Woodward offers payment to your PPK account up to 4% of your compensation depending on seniority
- Relocation package
Elektronik / Specjalista ds. Eksploatacji Urządzeń NAV
Polska Agencja Żeglugi Powietrznej
Lokalizacja: wielkopolskie / Poznań
Główne zadania na stanowisku: Obsługa i eksploatacja urządzeń radionawigacyjnych (konfiguracja, monitorowanie, sprawdzanie stanu technicznego, kontrolowanie parametrów urządzeń, wykonywanie okresowych przeglądów powierzonych urządzeń oraz usuwanie awarii/...
Senior HW Electronics Engineer
Woodward Poland Sp. z o.o.
Lokalizacja: podlaskie /
DUTIES: Design requirements preparations & verification Design reviews and risk analysis Component selection New circuits simulations (PSpice) and analysis (FMEA, Tolerance, etc.) Robust EMC design Schematic creation and review PCB layout review Test plan creation,...