Apex Systems provides organizations with scalable IT staffing and services solutions to address critical gaps in their current workforce and augment workforce management strategies. Complementing our staffing solutions with deliverable-based services enables us to also help organizations drive better business performance. We serve Fortune 500, mid-market, and emerging companies in all major industries, including financial services, business services, consumer industrials, technology, healthcare, government services, and communications. With over 65 locations throughout North America and a candidate pipeline of more than 5 million, we are equipped to serve our clients wherever needed. Apex combines with parent company On Assignment to be the 2nd largest IT staffing and services firm in the U.S. In addition, Apex earned Inavero’s Best of Staffing® Client Diamond Award and Best of Staffing Talent Award for providing superior service to their clients and job seekers.
Senior Citrix Engineer - Remote
Start date: ASAP
LOA: 6 months contract to hire
Schedule: Full time work 5 days a week, Remote work is an option considering current regulations but must be willing to travel to Katowice for certain parts of the project. If going permanent Katowice will be the work location.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- At least 10 years experiences in and hands on in complex IT Environments;
- Wide knowledge about IT Services and their relations in complex Environments;
- Capable to do very well analyses and reverse engineering.
- Experience in Citrix Administration with both XenApp and XenDesktop with multiple sites and farms.
- Strong knowledge in design, implementation, troubleshooting of Citrix Presentation Server, XenApp and XenDesktop. Have performed Citrix upgrade and farm migration from planning through implementation;
- Expert on multiple versions of Citrix and strong experience of Citrix Secure gateway/Web Interface /NetScaler);
- Strong understanding of Load Manager, Resource manager and installation manager;
- Publishing applications in Citrix and application virtualization using AppSense and or MS App-V;
- Printers Management in Citrix;
- Citrix Patch Management and policies configuration;
- Strong knowledge in configuring Roaming profiles and Streaming profile configuration;
- Strong knowledge in Citrix Edge Sight and Smart Auditor;
- Good troubleshooting skills in Citrix printers, profiles, resource manager’s thresholds, installation manager, Citrix Farm Configuration;
- Capable to do very well analyses and reverse engineering;
- Basic Network Skills.
L1 Prescreening Engineer [rekrutacja online]
Lokalizacja: małopolskie / Kraków
Daily activities We look for senior engineer experienced in L1, radio software area. You will join the team who is debugging, resolving and reproducing the most important issues for 5g customers. We will be also strongly involved in integration of new 5G products...
Lab Network Engineer [rekrutacja online]
Lokalizacja: zachodniopomorskie /
Localization: Wrocław Daily activities Plans, designs and executes items in laboratory IP network area. Coordinates activities within own responsibility area. Has developed specialist knowledge in one area. Coaches other team members in solving engineering...