For our client, one of the biggest PV provider in Europe, we are currently looking for an experienced:
This international client is developing, constructing and managing all the projects beyond him, acting later as IPP. In Poland they develop large portfolio of PV projects, consisting only of installations with capacities exceeding 40MW each. This company is not only managing the projects, but also constructing them as general contractor. Its polish branch characterises with giant elasticity in individual approach to each candidate, their preferences towards workplace (possibility for not only remote work, but also for providing new offices in candidates hometowns) and with great know-how based on 20 years of experience in European RES sector.
- an overall supervision over project development
- involvment in M&A activities (rarely, since this company prefers organic development)
- cooperation with engineering teams
- obtaining all the administrative decisions and permits
- supervision over land agreements
- co-creation of future PV portfolio and development of existing one
- contact with OSDs and URE
- fluency in Polish
- communicative level of English language (company offers language lessons)
- proven experience in RES project development (large-scale PV / Wind / Biogas)
- open mind
- higher education (at best engineering, environmental, electrical)
Position is not limited to any city. Majority of projects are in southern Poland, but work can be done remotely.