Sweco Polska offers our clients consulting and engineering services for all stages of the project, on the road, water, environmental protection, energy, rail and building construction markets. Our activity focuses on three main areas: consulting, designing and supervision, and the network of offices located in the largest cities in the country enables the implementation of projects in every corner of Poland.
Location: Cracow, Lesser Poland, Poland (work in hybrid mode possible)
- The candidate would work close together with our two other planners in the Copenhagen office to execute projects mostly within Offshore, Energy, Pharma
- 2+ years of experience within one or more of the following fields in preferred order: Primavera P6, Microsoft Project, Tilos;
- Project Planning skills;
- Project Scheduling;
- S-curves and reporting (creating and updating S-curves and planning reports);
- Knowledge of planning theory (AON, PERT, GANNT, Network Technique, CPM);
- Good communication skills in English (written and spoken);
- Relevant software: MS Office Project, Primavera P6, Excel/Word/PowerPoint.
- Private medical care;
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members;
- Training and development;
- Hybrid working model (remote work opportunities) and more.