Apply Poland Sp. z o.o. is one of the leading Polish engineering companies. We are part of the Norwegian group APPLY, which specializes within several niches, delivering services and products to the international oil & gas industry.
Due to the participation of our company in a long-standing maintenance and modification type projects, including more than 10 platforms, we are currently in need of candidates for the following position:
- Carry out pipe stress analysis and flexible check of the selected piping system to ensure functional requirement meeting B31.3 code, NORSOK Standards and equipment nozzle allowable requirement
- Re-direct the pipe routing if necessary to meet the design requirement
- Selection and recommendation of pipe hangers and pipe supports according to Manufacturer Catalogues and client standards
- Prepare pipe stress analysis report and isometric
- Engineering in Mechanical/Chemical/Petroleum Engineering or equivalent professional engineering qualification
- Minimum 6 years working experience in doing pipe stress analysis, flexibility check, pipe routing, hangers and supports selection of high pressure and temperature steam piping system in power plant or oil & gas firm or any other similar and related industries
- Competent of using pipe stress analysis software Caesar II or equivalent
- Experience with 3D piping model tool such as PDMS
- Strong understanding of pipe under stress
- Self motivated with a proactive attitude
- Able to work in a teamwork environment with a group of international designers and engineering professionals
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Challenging work for onshore and offshore facilities with opportunity to gain experience in Oil & Gas Industry.
- Highly professional and technical environment.
- Opportunity to develop new skills.
- Private Medical Service, Package of Insurance and other employee benefits.
- Professional trainings (AVEVA PDMS,E3D; offshore safety trainings for Norwegian Continental Shelf sector)
- Flexible working hours
- Very friendly atmosphere in the working place!
- experience in Oil&Gas sector
- private medical care
- group insurance
- kindergarten/nursery co-financing
- holiday bonus
- holiday apartments
- wedding/child birth/a 5-year job anniversary gifts
- flexible working hours
- very friendly atmosphere in the office
Senior Sanitary Engineer/ Projektant Oczyszczalni Ścieków (obliczenia hydrauliczne)
Lokalizacja: małopolskie / Kraków
Responsibilities: Lead functional input to projects, including where relevant leading the input of other engineers, to ensure hydraulics engineering delivery meets scope, time, cost and quality Carry out engineering calculations and check the work of more junior...
Projektant Konstruktor w Dziale Technologii, Badań i Rozwoju
Lokalizacja: podlaskie / Bielsk Podlaski
Osoba zatrudniona będzie odpowiedzialna za : Opracowywanie nowych produktów i doskonalenie już istniejących Rozwiązywanie bieżących problemów projektowo-wykonawczych Wykonywanie obliczeń statycznych budynków i ich części Wykonywanie analiz...