Be | Shaping the Future Poland is a reliable partner for financial services organizations to analyze complex requirements, find solutions & implement them in their entirety, regardless of their complexity. For our partner, an Investment Banking organization in Warsaw we are looking for Network Engineer. The role performs fully remotely at the moment, as a temporary solution subject to Covid government regulations.
- Collabration with the team based in the UK
- Provide full technical support covering operations, configuration, connectivity, trouble shooting, maintenance and disaster recovery around Cisco based products, mainly Cisco Catalyst 6500x, Nexus9000, C9508, ASR/ISR Routers, Juniper switches
- Advance knowledge of BGP, EIGRP, Multicast, Wireshark capture and analysis is a must. This role is 100% focused around support role.
- Support data and voice communication systems
- Provide RCA and troubleshooting of network related incidents for both infrastructure and applications
- Communicate and align with internal team about incidents and system health
- Support WIFI infrastructure
- Organize firewall setup and changes for the application colleagues
- Maintain up to date Datacenter Assets List
- Support on-site activities such as DR tests, power outages impacting MIB servers etc.
- Implement all required changes during the requested time frames including out of hours and weekend changes
- Strong trouble shooting skills on catalyst 6500, Nexus 9k, Juniper switches
- Strong knowledge of Routing protocols BGP, EIGRP, Multicast, Access-list, spanning-tree, port-channel, QOS, NAT
- Network analysis & performance measurement using various tools. Example Wireshark
- Very strong networking knowledge – TCP/IP, OSI mode, VLANs, routing protocols, WAN, monitoring tools
- Willingness to work with multiple technologies (network, SAN, NAS, backup)
- Willingness to work in a support role
- Knowledge of Process Management Best Practices (example ITIL) and related tooling (HP SM, HP OVO, REMEDY)
- Highly desirable – knowledge of NAS solutions, SAN arrays, backup infrastructure, MAN networking concepts
- Fluency in English
- CCNA+CCNP Certified and working towards CCIE
- Competitive salary (up to 140 p/h net + VAT on b2b, up to 19 k PLn gross on contract of employment)
- Lots of technical challenges & interesting projects
- Friendly and open-minded team
- International environment
- Community DEVtalks
- Relocation Support
- Private Medical Care
Network Services - engineer [rekrutacja online]
ING Tech Poland
Lokalizacja: śląskie / Katowice
contract of employment type of contract 8:00 - 16:00 work hours Konduktorska 35, Katowice this is the location of our office Working time per task 50% - Maintenance 50% - Projects
Starszy Specjalista / Starsza Specjalistka ds. Platform Głosowych
T-Mobile Polska S.A.
Lokalizacja: mazowieckie / Warszawa
Czego możesz się spodziewać? T-Mobile to miejsce pracy pełne wzajemnych inspiracji i niezwykłych wyzwań. Działamy odważnie, odpowiadamy za podejmowane decyzje, współpracujemy, eksperymentujemy i próbujemy! Dołącz do zespołu Voice Engineering i...