- If you have experience in implementing, configuring, and changing network infrastructure
- If you have experience in network monitoring (InfluxDB, Prometheus, Elasticsearch , Telegraf, Logstash, Kibana & Grafana)
- If you have experience in orchestration platforms Terraform, Ansible, Saltstack, Chef, Puppet, Azure Automation, Google Cloud Deployment Manager, AWS Cloud formation etc.
- If you have experience in Cisco Routing & Switching (CCNA/CCNP)
- If you have experience in F5 load balancers (F5 Certified BIG-IP Administrator)
- If you have experience in Palo Alto Networks firewalls (PCNSA)
- If you have experience in Check Point firewalls (CCSA)
- Network certification
- The ability to see and implement the desired structural infrastructure solution,
- End-to-end ownership mindset,
- Being an active team player who takes responsibility,
- Independency and autonomous in completing tasks,
- The mentality of continuous improvement of the service and way of working,
- Ability to reflect upon behaviours and performance to proactively identify improvement areas,
- Strong problem solving skills to structure and improve complex situations,
- Ability to coach others to help their individual development.
The Network Services Squad is responsible for delivering the base network monitoring infrastructure, consumed by other teams to build their network monitoring. You are also the subject matter expert on the network monitoring stacks new features and helps out with new implementations. The position is a DevOps role and requires building and working with containers, infrastructure as code, automation with Ansible, knowledge on the ELK stack or Prometheus, Telegraf & Grafana.
- contract of employment
type of contract
- 8:00 - 16:00
- Konduktorska 35, Katowice
this is the location of our office
- professional development
- certificates and knowledge development
- training budget
- access to the newest technologies
- international projects
- free English courses
- provate medical care
- 50% funded Multisport Card
- bicycle parking
- chillout rooms
- integration events and Stay Fit program
- stability of employement
- fully equipped workstations
Financial Network Specialist
Lokalizacja: małopolskie / Krakow
More specifically, you will be responsible for the following: Service Delivery Providing client solutions based on global standards and hardware blueprints Providing capital and resource requirements to Service Delivery team Providing design documentation including...
Genesys Contact Center (L2) Specialist
HCL Poland Sp. z o.o.
Lokalizacja: małopolskie / Kraków
Responsibilities & Qualifications Responsibilities Resolving incident cases. Monitor capacity, performance and availability using popular network tools and act to correct anomalies when needed. Incident tracking to ensure continuity across shifts. Vendor management...