For our client – one of world Leaders in gases, technologies and services for Industry and Health,
we are looking for a Mechanical Engineer (Fired / Static equipment) to fulfil the role in Kraków
(12-month long B2B contract with possibility of extension).
- Perform design within Mechanical discipline (Static / Fired Equipment) as one of several disciplines involved in design for plants within petrochemical or refinery industry.
- Participate in projects execution including guide drawings preparation, inquiry preparation, bids clarifications, review of vendors workshop documentation.
- Verify project documentation with respect to its completeness and accordance with codes, standards, branch regulations and contract requirements.
- Participate in technical inspections with suppliers of equipment to check its accordance with purchase order, prepare inspection protocol, proceed with non-conformities, and accept equipment for shipping.
- Supervise the erection work;
- Participate in development of branch know-how: standards, instructions, catalogues, etc.
- Prepare technical part of offers, such as evaluations, specifications of equipment, etc.
- Masters degree in Mechanical Engineering (preferred Power or Mechanical Engineering).
- Minimum 5 years of experience in similar position.
- Extensive knowledge of CAD and SolidWorks 3D modelling.
- Fluency in English,
- Willingness to travel and to work for some time abroad (this role is in Krakow - Poland and might require business trips to other engineering centres).
- Knowledge of boilers, refinery heaters, heat exchangers etc. design, as well as its manufacturing will be an asset.
- Basic familiarity with thermodynamics related to heat exchange,
- Basic familiarity with instrumentation and control of boilers and/or heaters,
- Basic familiarity with welding technologies and requirements,
- Knowledge of codes: ASME Sect. I and/or ASME Sect. VIII div. 1 and/or EN-12952/12953 and/or EN-13445 and obligatory PED 2014/68/UE