We have more than 1800 colleagues in Poland, supporting our business in all global regions. Our Global Delivery Center (GDC) engineers in Krakow and Warsaw office collaborate on the design and delivery of local and global projects in the fields of engineering, design and construction. Our Global Business Services (GBS) specialists provide global support and expertise in the fields of Accounting, Procurement, IT, HR and Graphic Design.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
We have more than 2000 colleagues in Poland, supporting our business in all global regions. Our Global Delivery Center (GDC) engineers in Krakow and Warsaw office collaborate on the design and delivery of local and global projects in the fields of engineering, design and construction. Our Global Business Services (GBS) specialists provide global support and expertise in the fields of Accounting, Procurement, IT, HR and Graphic Design.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.CH2M is now Jacobs! We aim to build a strong bridges team within our Krakow office to undertake projects and to provide support to international Bridges operations. We have an impressive scope of works to deliver on a diverse range of Bridge projects.
- Work within one of our dynamic and innovative teams to actively develop and contribute to deliver safe and robust technical solutions
- Work on the UK and international projects for a large range of clients who own, operate or construct marine facilities
- Communicate and liaise effectively with colleagues of all levels in the UK and other countries.
- Assist in the development of detailed design solutions of maritime structures and facilities such as jetties, breakwaters, ferry terminals, shipyards etc
- Carry out structural design and assessment calculations both by hand and using the latest industry computer software packages. Checking calculations carried out by others
- Carry out site based structural inspections and surveys
- Prepare client deliverables such as design/feasibility reports, inspection reports and calculation packages
- Prepare contract documents, bills of quantities and specifications
- Work closely with peers and mentors to plan and develop your career in order to achieve Chartered Engineer status if you have not already reached this status
- Provide technical and professional guidance, support and development of more junior engineers and technicians
- Full time employment contract with flexible working hours ( you can work remotely, in the office or in a hybrid model)
- Private medical care and dental coverage in LuxMed for employees and their families
- Life insurance and PPK plan in Genarali
- Flexible benefit package: My benefit portal (Multisport card, cinema tickets, vouchers)
- Development possibilities: English lessons, BIM Academy
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- Master Degree in Marine/Civil/ Structural Engineering
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience. Experience in the design of maritime structures is required.
- Chartered with the relevant Institution in Poland
- Readiness to develop in order to achieve Chartered Engineer status of Institution of Civil Engineers
- Understanding of Eurocodes and/or UK codes and best practice
- Understanding of project live cycle (conceptual design, outline design, detail design, construction design).
- Good understanding of structural theory and strong analytical skills, with proven problem-solving ability
- Good skills in calculations software: Robot or Staad
- Basic skills in CAD software – Revit, AutoCAD
- Excellent written and oral English skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication, and report writing skills
- Proven ability to work as part of a team, liaising directly with clients and other design team members
Desired, but not essential
- Willingness to travel in the UK and other countries for short duration business trips and project assignments
- Previous experience of site supervision of construction work, ideally under NEC
- Experience supervising dive surveys and working with divers
At Jacobs, we’re challenging today to reinvent tomorrow by solving the world’s most critical problems for thriving cities, resilient environments, mission-critical outcomes, operational advancement, scientific discovery and cutting-edge manufacturing, turning abstract ideas into realities that transform the world for good. With $13 billion in revenue and a talent force of more than 55,000, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of professional services including consulting, technical, scientific and project delivery for the government and private sector.
Projektant systemów sterowania (PLC/SCADA/AKPiA)
Marani Sp. z o.o.
Lokalizacja: śląskie / Zabrze
tworzenie mikro dokumentacji elektrycznej do 1kV w SOLIDWORKS Electrical, programowanie PLC (Siemens), tworzenie paneli operatorskich HMI (Siemens), dobór oraz konfiguracja aparatury AKPiA dla dostarczanych rozwiązań. wykształcenie minimum średnie, język...
Projektant w dziale dróg
ZNAK Gdansk sp. z o.o.
Lokalizacja: pomorskie / Gdańsk
opracowanie pomysłu koncepcyjnego projektu drogowego oraz projektów branżowych; modelowanie rozwiązań projektów dróg klasy Z, G, GP w fazie budowlanej, wykonawczej oraz optymalizacji; udział w spotkaniach z klientami/inwestorami, prezentacja projektów,...