Together we develop medicines, offering a new hope to patients suffering from serious diseases. We create a passionate and friendly workplace environment. Join us!
In this role you will be responsible for facilitation of sharing of resources, methodologies, tools and techniques. You will ensure that company standards, procedures and practices are being followed. You will also be tasked with management of single-source of truth software tool that provides full cross-site transparency of all programs. You will track project activities & provide management with meaningful dashboard reports as well.
- Defining and implementing project management processes, checklists, to ensure we do not miss anything and to keep us all on track
- Management of the completion of standardized templates for Program Managers at specific Decision Points
- Providing structured system for key document retention
- Defining KPIs per program, in alignment with the Program Managers
- Generating monthly dashboards with KPIs supporting prioritization and resource allocation to projects
- Leading the process of overseeing the impact and interdependencies between programs to ensure initiatives meet the goals and objectives of the site/company
- Tracking action items of monthly meeting where Programs (PDRB) are discussed
- University degree in technical/scientific studies or Business Administration degree, PMP qualification will be a plus
- Advance understanding of portfolio database tools, e.g., MS Project Office, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.
- At least 3 years of working experience in a program management department for biological drug development as a PMO or a program manager
- General understanding of all phases of global biopharmaceutical drug development (experience with developing Biosimilars will be a plus)
- Experience in Lean Management/Six-sigma/operational excellence will be a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including senior management focus
- Fluency in English, knowledge of Polish will be a plus
- Orientation towards collaboration and aligned decision-making
- Team oriented personality, but able to work independently
- Creativity and problem-solving skills
- Presentation and moderation skills
- Highly structured and analytical approach
- Persistent and assertive personality, with a good sense how to manage conflict
- Strong sense of responsibility
Manager of Drug Development Project Management Office
Lokalizacja: pomorskie / Gdańsk
Your role: Build trust and give direction to teams by clear and effective communication & persuasion skills. Detect needs for support and training within the Program / Project teams with an authentic outgoin mind close communication with the teams Facilitate the...