With over 90 years combined experience, NES Fircroft is proud to be the worlds leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide. We provide tailored staffing solutions, sourced from a global talent pool by a dedicated, discipline specific team of consultants.
For our Client - global leader in smart technologies and solutions for the marine and energy markets - we are looking for a subcontractor to fulfil the LEAD DESIGN ENGINEER vacancy on a favourable 12‑month B2B contract in Gdynia.
- collecting input data to start the project.
- review and coordination of work progress in building the 3D model.
- documentation verification.
- performing calculations and collection of data for advanced project analysis.
- project preparation and configuration (collection of all input data needed to start modelling);
- planning the workload of engineers and project schedule.
- assigning tasks to the local team and reporting progress to PM and EM.
- close cooperation with other disciplines (Mechanical, E&I, etc.).
- coordinating the exchange of technical information with neighbouring project disciplines, external suppliers, and customers.
- active participation in activities at the offer stage as a support for the sales team.
- on-site inspections and support for the design team during system fabrication and installation at the customers site.
- documentation quality control and implementation of comments after reviews with the client.
- participation in the implementation of new standards and software.
- implementation of recognised product standards and regulations.
- preparing and conducting review of the 3D model (internal and external).
- ensuring the correct circulation and approval path of documentation in ERP type systems.
- preparation of input data for the PM to align current activities with the project budget.
- participation in factory acceptance tests (FAT, trials).
- participation in qualifying inspections of subcontractors.
- participation in audits of projects.
- participation in Root Cause Analysis – RCA.
- responsibility for creating and recording major project events (project card / final report);
- support of the Quality Health Safety Environmental department.
- experience in a similar position (3+ years as project engineer and 5+ years in production);
- good verbal and written skills in Polish and English.
- ability to work in a team as well as team leading skills.
- proactive and independent.
- ability to work in a multicultural environment.
- management skills (understanding the needs of the project schedule, planning, cost estimation for engineering activities).
- knowledge of international regulations applied in marine, onshore and offshore projects, cooperation with Classification Institutions.
- knowledge of the art of design in the field of building a 3D model for the installation of pipelines for marine / onshore / offshore applications for new projects and retrofit.
- experience in CAD systems (PLANT3D, Advance Steel, Inventor).
- the ability to select materials for steel structures, pipelines.
- knowledge of pipe & structural stress issues.
- general engineering knowledge for chemical, mechanical, electrical and control processes.
STOKOTA sp. z o.o.
Lokalizacja: świętokrzyskie / Kielce
Function description Project-engineer responsible for projects within our divisions W&C (Waste and Cleaning). You will be responsible for the start-up and follow-up of newly sold projects which will include the engineering and construction of vacuum operated road...
Inżynier ze znajomością języka czeskiego
Gigroup - PL
Lokalizacja: dolnośląskie / Wrocław
W związku z rozwojem naszego Klienta, prowadzimy rekrutację na stanowisko: INŻYNIER z JĘZYKIEM CZESKIM CZEGO OCZEKUJEMY?: wykształcenia wyższego - tytuł inżyniera znajomości języka czeskiego na poziomie min. B2 TWOJE ZADANIA: udział w nowym projekcie...