We have more than 1800 colleagues in Poland, supporting our business in all global regions. Our Global Delivery Center (GDC) engineers in Krakow and Warsaw office collaborate on the design and delivery of local and global projects in the fields of engineering, design and construction. Our Global Business Services (GBS) specialists provide global support and expertise in the fields of Accounting, Procurement, IT, HR and Graphic Design.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
- Undertake hydraulic modelling on a range of flood risk and water resource management related projects ensuring models meet the needs of clients
- Develop technical skills, supported by senior staff
- Be responsible for processing spatial and model results in GIS standards
- Communicate modelling outputs to internal clients
- Identify and deliver technical innovation in order to improve efficiency of project delivery
- Develop your skills in programming (Python) and/or data process automation
- Full time, permanent employment ( office+remote work)
- Opportunity to work on exciting international projects and programs
- Commitment to your personal and professional development
- Dynamic environment that encourages a healthy work life balance with flexible working conditions
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Civil Enginieering or Environmental/Earth Sciences or other closely related field
- Professional experience in not required but would be an asset
- A keen interest in working with 1d and 2d modelling software and application of industry standard GIS software
- An awareness and understanding of hydraulic behavior around structures and how to replicate these in modelling software
- Good verbal and written English skills
- Basic skills in use of hydraulic modelling software ie. MIKE, HEC, Infoworks, Flood Modeller Pro, Tuflow will be an asset
At Jacobs, we’re challenging today to reinvent tomorrow by solving the world’s most critical problems for thriving cities, resilient environments, missioncritical outcomes, operational advancement, scientific discovery and cuttingedge manufacturing, turning abstract ideas into realities that transform the world for good. With $13 billion in revenue and a talent force of more than 55,000, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of professional services including consulting, technical, scientific and project delivery for the government and private sector.