We have more than 1800 colleagues in Poland, supporting our business in all global regions. Our Global Delivery Center (GDC) engineers in Krakow and Warsaw office collaborate on the design and delivery of local and global projects in the fields of engineering, design and construction. Our Global Business Services (GBS) specialists provide global support and expertise in the fields of Accounting, Procurement, IT, HR and Graphic Design.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
Join our team and be part of highly skilled, multidisciplinary team of experienced flood modellers, hydrologists and GIS specialists. You will have the chance to be the hydraulic/hydrologic modeller who works on projects related to river channels, reservoirs, drainage networks in different spatial scales: local, regional and country-wide. This exciting opportunity to cooperate in international project teams will provide you with perfect possibility do develop your theoretical knowledge and practical skills in exceptional atmosphere and support from our team.
Join Krakow Modelling Team in Jacobs and love what you do. Focus on tackling the toughest challenges with a positive thinking as you support the development of life-changing infrastructure that improves communities across Poland, the United Kingdom and many other countries.
On this position you will:
- Undertake hydraulic modelling on a range of flood risk and water resource management related projects ensuring models meet the needs of clients
- Be responsible for processing spatial and model results in GIS standards
- Develop technical skills, supported by senior staff
- Identify and deliver technical innovation in order to improve efficiency of project delivery
- Communicate modelling outputs to internal and external clients
- Develop your skills in programming (Python) and/or data process automation
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering or Environmental/Earth Sciences or other closely related field.
- Professional experience is not required but would be an asset
- A keen interest in working with 1d and 2d modelling software and the application of industry standard GIS software
- An awareness and understanding of hydraulic behaviour around structures and how to replicate these in modelling software
- Good verbal and written English skills
- Personal development opportunities and possibility to work in a multicultural environment
- Benefits such as private medical care, life insurance, Multisport card, flexible working hours, permanent contract, English lessons
- Great atmosphere in developing team, possibility to work from home and office
- Necessary trainings for project software
Specjalista ds. Melioracji
Mosty Katowice Sp. z o.o.
Lokalizacja: śląskie / Katowice ul. Rolna 12
Wymagania: wykształcenie wyższe techniczne, umiejętność sporządzania operatów wodnoprawnych i obliczeń hydrologicznych i hydraulicznych będzie dodatkowym atutem, umiejętność obsługi programu komputerowego ACAD, Zakres obowiązków: wykonywanie operatów...