We have more than 1800 colleagues in Poland, supporting our business in all global regions. Our Global Delivery Center (GDC) engineers in Krakow and Warsaw office collaborate on the design and delivery of local and global projects in the fields of engineering, design and construction. Our Global Business Services (GBS) specialists provide global support and expertise in the fields of Accounting, Procurement, IT, HR and Graphic Design.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
- Development and delivery of solutions using the 2D integrated system application aligned to Chemical Process discipline
- Cooperation with Chemical Process engineers in order to deliver clash free designs, good quality data and content that has been checked and reviewed
- Preparation of drawings, diagrams, lists or tables as deliverables for the project
- Mark ups and red marks elaboration after checker’s or engineer’s comments
- Making quantity take-offs for the Chemical Process discipline
- Learning of current design standards of the company and clients
- International working environment and unique company culture with emphasis on individual career growth and work-life balance
- Friendly atmosphere and professional collaboration founded on diversity and inclusion in the workplace (e.g. employees’ organizations like Women’s Networks, Career Network Green Team, Toastmasters)
- Full time employment contract with salary corresponding to qualifications
- Flexible working hours and possibility to work remotely
- Benefits package including private medical care, insurance, Multisport card and other
- Personal development opportunities like BIM Academy, Graduate Program, English lessons
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- BSc or MSc degree in engineering
- Very good skills in CAD software – at least one of the following: AutoCAD, CADWorxP&ID, OpenPlantP&ID, PDSP&ID, PDMSP%ID, SPP&ID,
- Very good knowledge of Technical Drawing standards
- Knowledge/awareness of the engineering fundamentals in the fields of Chemical Process
- Knowledge of profession related Standards i.e. API, ASME, EN, BS ect.
- English language skills minimum at advanced level (B2 in EU)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Motivated and enthusiastic to develop and learn
Młodszy Asystent Projektanta AKPiA / Junior Assistant I&C Engineer
Lokalizacja: małopolskie / Kraków
Your Impact: We have more than 1800 colleagues in Poland, supporting our business in all global regions. Our Global Delivery Center (GDC) engineers in Krakow and Warsaw office collaborate on the design and delivery of local and global projects in the fields of...
Asystent projektanta konstrukcji inżynierskich / Kreślarz
Lokalizacja: śląskie / Bielsko-Biała
Opis stanowiska: kreślenie rysunków elementów żelbetowych i stalowych, współpraca z innymi biurami projektowymi, fabryką i budową, przygotowanie zestawień, spisów, dokumentacji projektowej. studenci lub absolwenci Politechniki na kierunku budownictwo,...