We have more than 1800 colleagues in Poland, supporting our business in all global regions. Our Global Delivery Center (GDC) engineers in Krakow and Warsaw office collaborate on the design and delivery of local and global projects in the fields of engineering, design and construction. Our Global Business Services (GBS) specialists provide global support and expertise in the fields of Accounting, Procurement, IT, HR and Graphic Design.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
- Supporting the design team in project execution
- Setup and manage BIM documentation for internal and external use
- Setup BIM design and review models and multidisciplinary coordination
- Support on BIM specific processes and procedures where required
- Perform QA/QC checks on the model assemblies
- Cooperation with engineers and designers of other disciplines.
- International working environment and unique company culture with emphasis on individual career growth and work-life balance
- Friendly atmosphere and professional collaboration founded on diversity and inclusion in the workplace (e.g. employees’ organizations like Women’s Networks, Career Network Green Team, Toastmasters)
- Full time employment contract with salary corresponding to qualifications
- Flexible working hours and possibility to work remotely
- Benefits package including private medical care, insurance, Multisport card and other
- Personal development opportunities like BIM Academy, Graduate Program, English lessons
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Team player but with an ability to work independently when required
- An understanding of multidisciplinary working practices and interdependencies
- Bachelor’s degree in technical discipline
- Fluent English – written and spoken
- Advance knowledge of CAD applications in a drafting/design or support role
- Familiar with BIM applications
- Familiar with BIM Standards
- Familiar with: AutoCAD, Revit, Navisworks, Project Wise, Microstatin
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and have the ability to work in a fast-paced team environment with multiple deadline
Specjalistka / Specjalista ds. Fit Out
Lokalizacja: małopolskie / Kraków
Twoje obowiązki: współtworzenie showroomów i stoisk targowych na terenie całej Europy wsparcie w zarządzaniu procesem przygotowania i realizacji projektu budowlanego w zakresie wykończenia wnętrz nadzorowanie procesu realizacji na poszczególnych etapach na...
COGNIZANT TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS POLAND SP Z O O
Lokalizacja: pomorskie / Gdańsk
About The Job Opening: We are building a large IT Hub in Gdansk that will service our key European clients. To create the best value for our customers, we aim to create self-governed teams working for specific customers on projects, further development and...