HCL Technologies is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. Our technology products, services and engineering are built on four decades of innovation, with a world-renowned management philosophy, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships. With a worldwide network of R&D, innovation labs and delivery centers, and 150,000+ ‘Ideapreneurs’ working in 46 countries, HCL serves leading enterprises across key industries, including 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2000. HCL generated consolidated revenues of USD 9.94 billion for 12 Months Ended 31st March, 2020.
We offer an integrated portfolio of products, solutions, services, and IP through our Mode 1-2-3 strategy built around Digital, IoT, Cloud, Automation, Cybersecurity, Analytics, Infrastructure Management and Engineering Services, amongst others, to help enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age.
HCL’s global delivery center in Krakow was established in 2007. It works with several Fortune 500 firms, primarily offering multilingual global technical support. Today, we assist more than 35 customers in 18 different languages.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
- Resolving incident cases.
- Monitor capacity, performance and availability using popular network tools and act to correct anomalies when needed.
- Incident tracking to ensure continuity across shifts.
- Vendor management with PSTN Service provide, OEM for resolution of tickets.
- Coordination of communication bridges during major outages
- Participate in Operational processes (Daily Ops, Change Control, Incident management, request for service, etc).
- Adhering to defined SLAs
- Handling tickets / requests
- Troubleshooting technical issues
- Ensuring that defined processes are adhered to
- Report regularly concerning key
- Good understanding of SIP Protocols, Genesys Framework and Architecture
- Reporting components like CCPulse/Pulse, ICON, Infomart and CXInsights
- Good troubleshooting experience in Genesys infrastructure.
- Good understanding of the following Genesys Products
- Knowledge about Genesys Cloud Components like Google CCAI chat bot, predictive engagement.
- SBC Management
- Trunks, E1/ T1(CAS, CCS), SIP etc.,
- Gateway protocols: SIP and MGCP
- Good ITIL Knowledge – Incident, Change & Configuration Management
- 3-4 Years of University education post High school (B.Sc. or Diploma)
- Preferably 2+ Years of alert monitoring/management experience.
- Should be aware of ITIL’s Incident, Change and Problem management module.
- Should have worked in high pressure work environments and ability to multitask.
- Basic understanding of L1 support, experience of working on Network data and Voice landscape.
- Excellent Verbal and written communication skills in English
- High level of acceptance
- Can drive HCL’s value and its methodology
- GCA (Mandatory)
- ITIL Foundation (Preferred)
Senior / Lead Engineer (network, telco)
Lokalizacja: dolnośląskie / Wroclaw
As part of the team building SBC solution you will be responsible for the following: Estimating small pieces of new work (as part of Agile Dev team) Writing Low-Level Design, contributing into to High-Level too Developing maintainable software (main responsibility)...
Technical Lead (network, telco)
Lokalizacja: dolnośląskie / Wroclaw
As a Technical Leader of the team building SBC (Session Border Controller) solution you will work closely with architects, significantly contributing into design, being responsible for: Estimating large pieces of work (i.e. Epics) Helping the PO to break down Epics...