For our Client – one of world Leaders in production and distribution of industrial, medical and specialty gases, as well as related services, equipment and technologies – we are looking for a subcontractor to fulfil the Fired Equipment Engineer (3D Modelling) vacancy.
- Performing 3D modelling designs within Mechanical discipline (Fired Equipment) as one of several disciplines involved in designing plants for petrochemical or refinery industry.
- Leading 3D modelling project being able to prepare automated 3D models based on databases (e.g. in Excel).
- Training junior engineers in 3D modelling to develop teams’ design abilities.
- Participating in projects execution including guide drawings preparation, inquiry preparation, bids clarifications, review of vendors workshop documentation.
- Verifying project documentation with respect to its completeness and accordance with codes, standards, branch regulations and contract requirements.
- Participating in technical inspections of equipment to check its accordance with purchase order, preparing inspection protocol, proceed with non-conformities and accept equipment for shipping.
- Supervising the erection work;
- Preparing technical part of offers, such as evaluations, specifications of equipment, etc.
- Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in similar position.
- Extensive knowledge of CAD and SolidWorks 3D modelling.
- Fluency in English,
- Willingness to travel and to work for some time abroad (this role is in Krakow - Poland and might require business trips to other engineering centres).
- Knowledge of boilers, refinery heaters, heat exchangers etc. design, as well as its manufacturing will be an asset.
- Basic familiarity with thermodynamics related to heat exchange,
- Basic familiarity with instrumentation and control of boilers and/or heaters,
- Basic familiarity with welding technologies and requirements,
- Knowledge of codes: ASME Sect. I and/or ASME Sect. VIII div. 1 and/or EN-12952/12953 and/or EN-13445 and obligatory PED 2014/68/UE
- Interesting, challenging work with an international company.
- Work in a multicultural team.
- Favourable B2B contract.
- Equipment with licensed software required for the task.