Mercury is an Irish based European Contractor.
At Mercury, we build and manage complex engineering & construction projects for the world’s leading corporations. Our solutions help deliver technologies that connect people, communities and businesses, giving them the power to achieve incredible things. Our people have the courage to be innovative. Their determination and sharp focus enable us to deliver with certainty, time and time again, across a range of key sectors including Data Centres, Semi-Conductor, Advanced Technology, Live Environment, Fire Protection, Technical Support Services (TSS), Healthcare & Building Services. Our global team is over 2,800 people strong, and along with our supply-chain partners, we have 8,500+ people working on our client projects. We operate across over 16 locations in Europe and recorded overall turnover in excess of €1.5bn in 2021. Mercury employs the best people, invests heavily in training and education, and ensures that the highest standards of health, safety and governance are applied throughout the organisation.
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
- Involved in the preparation of detailed designs in 3D BIM technology (Revit, 3D models of designed installations)
- Introducing changes and updates to the design, optimization of design solutions
- Detailed design of electrical installations for various types of projects (including industrial plants, production and office buildings)
- Object Library management
- Clash management on all systems and co-ordination of mechanical installation with other trades
- Development of 3D coordinated services and structure layouts
- Production of isometrics and Bills of Materials
- Data analysis of attribute information contained within 3D CAD models and other data sources for the purposes of quantification, 4D construction sequencing and to facilitate the fabrication and construction process in a BIM workflow
- Deal with sub-contractors, client consultants, designers and GC to ensure correct installation
- Attendance at design and construction reviews,
- Trips to construction sites (including foreign ones) as part of supervision over the projects being carried out and cooperation with the team responsible for carrying out execution works
Essential Criteria for the Role:
- Knowledge of the MS Office environment
- Knowledge of Autodesk AutoCAD, Autodesk Revit, willingness to learn and develop designing skills as part of the companys training courses
- English acquisition on the communicative level
- Higher education in the specialisation of Electrical Installations
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Willingness to raise ones own professional qualifications
- Independence and responsibility for the tasks performed
- Commitment, communication skills, the ability to work in a team and organise your own working time
- Mobility and availability for business trips abroad may be required
Mercury is an equal opportunities employer.
Electrical & Automation Engineer – Marine Industry
NELTON sp. z o.o.
Lokalizacja: pomorskie / Pruszcz Gdański
Designing new automation and electrical engineering systems Technical support and solving technical problems with design Development of 3D models, 2D drawings in the design of cable routes and equipment arrangement Cooperation in the preparation of conceptual,...
Electrical Design Engineer
NES Global Talent
Lokalizacja: mazowieckie / Warszawa
Zakres zadań odpowiedzialność za projektowanie systemów niskiego napięcia i sieci elektroenergetycznych na podstacjach morskich na wszystkich etapach, od koncepcji do FAT w projektach HVAC i HVDC uczestnictwo w spotkaniach zespołu projektowego oraz współpraca...