For our Client – one of world Leaders in production and distribution of industrial, medical and specialty gases, as well as related services, equipment and technologies – we are looking for a subcontractor to fulfil the E&C Static/Proprietary Equipment Engineer vacancy.
- Performing the design tasks within mechanical discipline (Static/Proprietary Equipment) as one of several disciplines involved in designing plants for petrochemical or refinery industry.
- Participating in project execution including guide drawings preparation, inquiry preparation, bid comparison, review of vendors workshop documentation, inspections, and expedition.
- Verifying project documentation with respect to its completeness and accordance with standards, branch regulations as well as contract requirements.
- Participating in technical inspections of equipment to check its accordance with purchase order, preparing inspection protocol and accepting equipment for shipping.
- Supervising the construction work;
- Preparing technical part of offers, such as evaluations, specifications of equipment, etc.
- Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in similar position.
- Very good CAD knowledge and 3D SolidWorks.
- Knowledge of materials and their use in mechanical and plant engineering.
- Fluency in English;
- Willingness to travel and to work for some time abroad (this role is located in Krakow and might require business trips to other engineering centres).
- Basic familiarity with thermodynamic related to heat exchange.
- Knowledge of codes: ASME Sec VIII and/or AD 2000 and/or EN-13445.
- Interesting and challenging work in an international company.
- Work in a multicultural team.
- Favourable B2B contract;
- Equipment with licensed software
TP TELTECH Sp. z o.o.
Lokalizacja: mazowieckie / Warszawa
Zadania: Wykonywanie projektów i wizualizacji instalacji PV. Udział w wykonywaniu wizji lokalnych oraz inwentaryzacji w terenie. Doradztwo techniczne na etapie projektowania i realizacji. Udział w wykonywaniu obliczeń technicznych i sporządzaniu kosztorysów....
Lokalizacja: / Praga
Are you not enjoying your work? Is your work just “writing for the drawer”? Do you spend time on things that make no sense to you? Are you stuck with partial things and never get to work on big projects? But at the same time: you have experience working for a...