As a member of the DevOps team you will participate in projects spread all around the globe. You will be part of the team responsible for 2nd line Mobile Core Network operations with initial major focus on Enterprise Access Gateway – on call support is required. Since the team is now being established you will have a unique opportunity to influence its future shape and your role within.
IoT business has been exploding for the last quarters and will continue to dramatically grow for years ahead, so there is no better place to be right now! The time for change is now!
- You will integrate and maintain Enterprise Access GW nodes dedicated for IoT traffic
- You will be responsible for the design & implementation of requested changes by product owners
- You will be responsible for administration, engineering and operation of the nodes
- You will be responsible for troubleshooting issues in the network, providing technical support for internal customers
- You will be responsible for capacity engineering of the network based on provided forecasts
- You will be part of the DevOps team, where you are responsible for the change from the start to the end of implementation – design it, plan it (capacity, etc.), implement in live network, troubleshoot and fix in case something goes wrong
- You will drive the improvement of the operational / testing aspects (automation) for the elements within the responsibility
- On Call support (24/7) required
- Experience related to IP (switching / routing / WAN (Cisco/Juniper), network proxies, firewall/IPS/UTM/NAT/IPSEC VPN – Checkpoint / Juniper SRX/MX – (optionally other vendors experience)
- Experience in Lifecycle Management processes – capacity planning, roadmaps, etc.
- Knowledge of OpenVPN specifics in large scale will be an advantage
- Experience in designing, installing, commissioning and supporting large complex multi-site LAN and WAN network solutions
- Deep understanding of network infrastructure design and industry best practices including routing and switching concepts and technologies, advanced IP addressing, dynamic routing protocols
- MPLS, secure and resilient routing solutions, load balancing and traffic management, Quality of Service
- Understanding or willingness to obtain of mobile packet core network (CSGN, P-GW, GGSN)
- Good understanding of virtualization principles and cloud concept
- Automation tools knowhow or willingness to possess such knowledge
- Willingness to take over organizational work
- Good communication skills and creativity
- Flexibility and resilience
- Analytical and structural thinking
- Self-initiative in the acquisition of expertise, self learner
- Technical & communicative English
DevOps Engineer (Enterprise Access Gateway)
T-Mobile Polska S.A.
Lokalizacja: mazowieckie / Warszawa
What will you do? As a member of the DevOps team you will participate in projects spread all around the globe. You will be part of the team responsible for 2nd line Mobile Core Network operations with initial major focus on Enterprise Access Gateway – on call...