We have more than 1800 colleagues in Poland, supporting our business in all global regions. Our Global Delivery Center (GDC) engineers in Krakow and Warsaw office collaborate on the design and delivery of local and global projects in the fields of engineering, design and construction. Our Global Business Services (GBS) specialists provide global support and expertise in the fields of Accounting, Procurement, IT, HR and Graphic Design.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
Join our team in Kraków and be part of a highly skilled, multidisciplinary team of experienced flood modellers, hydrologists, and GIS specialists. You will have the chance to perform clean water modelling for projects related to drinking water distribution networks, wastewater collection networks, storm water drainage, sustainable drainage systems (SuDS), river channels, reservoirs and other water-related infrastructure, in different spatial scales: local, regional and country-wide. You will cooperate with international project teams and support the development of life-changing solutions that improve communities across Poland, the United Kingdom, and many other countries. This is an exciting opportunity to develop your theoretical knowledge and practical skills in an exceptional and supportive team-atmosphere.
On this position you will be:
- Undertaking Clean water modelling
- Building, upgrading and calibrating network models
- Using network models for planning, operational and design purposes
- Analysing data, supporting preparation of technical reports
Heres What Youll Need:
- Minimum of Master’s Degree in an environmental engineering or related discipline.
- 3-4 years of relevant experience
- Chartered engineer or working towards chartership will be an advantage.
- Ability to develop and maintain excellent relationships with client teams.
- A good track record in water network modelling and associated activities and the use of models to support wider projects.
- Demonstrable experience in water network modelling software (Synergi or InfoWorks, or other similar software, e.g., MIKE+, EPANET, etc.) and in GIS packages (e.g., ESRI ArcMap, QGIS, etc.).
- Strong analytical and report writing skills.
- Leakage measure and mitigation, operation strategies experience will be an advantage
- Proven ability to work as part of a team.
- Familiar with current industry best practice.
- Good English level
- Programming capability or software development, applied to the Water industry.
- Experience in site operations or construction within the Water sector.
- Full time employment contract with flexible working hours, we offer remote from from any place in Poland
- Private medical care and dental coverage in LuxMed for employees and their families
- Life insurance and PPK plan in Generali
- Flexible benefit package: My benefit portal (Multisport card, vouchers and more)
- International working environment and unique company culture
- Personal and professional development opportunities (language courses, BIM academy)
- Recruitment process will be organized online
Network Hydraulic Modeller / Specjalista ds. modelowania sieci
Lokalizacja: małopolskie / Kraków
Join our team in Kraków and be part of a highly skilled, multidisciplinary team of experienced flood modellers, hydrologists, and GIS specialists. You will have the chance to perform hydraulic/hydrologic modelling for projects related to drinking water distribution...