We have more than 1800 colleagues in Poland, supporting our business in all global regions. Our Global Delivery Center (GDC) engineers in Krakow and Warsaw office collaborate on the design and delivery of local and global projects in the fields of engineering, design and construction. Our Global Business Services (GBS) specialists provide global support and expertise in the fields of Accounting, Procurement, IT, HR and Graphic Design.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
- Lead and mentor bridge staff on tasks such as structural analysis, feasibility studies, tender designs, detailed designs and the production of contract documents and technical reports
- Use Bridge design software such as AutoCAD, MIDAS, SAM
- Develop networks with global technology leaders for Bridges
- Ensuring that quality control plans are followed Incorporation of health and safety into design
- Developing project specific delivery plans
- Relevant accredited engineering degree at Bachelor or (preferably) Masters level
- Chartered Bridge Engineer of an appropriate professional body
- Good command of English
- Experience of leading multi-disciplinary projects
- Relevant experience gained within a design office particularly in the field of bridge design, analysis, assessment inspection
- Good presentation skills
- Full time employment contract with flexible working hours, remote work
- Private medical care and dental coverage in LuxMed for employees and their families
- Life insurance and PPK plan in Genarali
- Flexible benefit package: MyBenefit portal (Multisport card, cinema tickets, vouchers)
Structure Design Engineer
NELTON sp. z o.o.
Lokalizacja: pomorskie / Pruszcz Gdański
Principal Duties and Responsibilities: Carry out project design on the basis of the customers requirement specification and company policy Supporting the design process and solving technical problems with design Developing 3D models, 2D drawings, plan drawings or...
Specjalista ds. organizacji projektów inwestycyjnych
Państwowe Muzeum Auschwitz-Birkenau
Lokalizacja: małopolskie / Oświęcim
Państwowe Muzeum Auschwitz-Birkenau w Oświęcimiu prowadzi obecnie szereg projektów inwestycyjnych obejmujących zarówno zabytkowe budynki dawnego obozu koncentracyjnego, jak i obiekty spoza obszaru ścisłej ochrony konserwatorskiej. Projekty te polegają m.in....