We have more than 1800 colleagues in Poland, supporting our business in all global regions. Our Global Delivery Center (GDC) engineers in Krakow and Warsaw office collaborate on the design and delivery of local and global projects in the fields of engineering, design and construction. Our Global Business Services (GBS) specialists provide global support and expertise in the fields of Accounting, Procurement, IT, HR and Graphic Design.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
The Junior Piping Engineer position will provide you with the opportunity to work on challenging projects. Each day you will be an important team member as you will participate in the planning, design, coordination, and execution, of multiple projects. These Industrial and Advanced Technology (Steel, Automotive, Consumer Products, Semiconductors and Pharmaceutical) facilities of production units within liquid and gas storage systems, liquids/gas processing, pump and compressor stations, loading and unloading stations, interconnecting pipe racks, also steam tracing, and utility units located worldwide.
- Perform plant and piping design activities as a member of taskforce under guidance provided by area leader and cooperate with multi-discipline designers,
- Development and delivery of modelled solutions aligned to Process Piping discipline,
- Performs plant and piping design work in the 3D integrated design systems,
- Completes multiple related technical tasks,
- Perform self-quality review check for 3D modeling and piping deliverables,
- Cooperation with all other disciplines in order to deliver clash free designs, good quality data and content that has been checked and reviewed,
- Preparation of drawings, lists or tables as deliverables for the project,
- Mark ups and red marks elaboration after checker’s or engineer’s comments,
- Making visualizations, animations and quantity take-offs for the Process Piping discipline,
- Learning of current design standards of the company and clients,
- Participation in foreign business trips (up to 1 month) and short term assignments (up to 9 months).
- International working environment and unique company culture with emphasis on individual career growth and work-life balance
- Friendly atmosphere and professional collaboration founded on diversity and inclusion in the workplace (e.g. employees’ organizations like Women’s Networks, Career Network Green Team, Toastmasters)
- Full time employment contract with salary corresponding to qualifications
- Flexible working hours and possibility to work remotely
- Benefits package including private medical care, insurance, Multisport card and other
- Personal development opportunities like BIM Academy, Graduate Program, English lessons
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- Msc degree in Engineering (related to piping/process engineering) or final year student
- Experience in 3D modelling in at least one of following: AutoCAD, CADWorx, OpenPlant3D, PDS3D, PDMS3D, SP3D
- Very good skills in CAD software and MS Office suite
- Knowledge of profession related Standards i.e. API, ASME, EN, BS ect.
- English language skills minimum at advanced level (B2 in EU)
Asystent Konstruktora - budownictwo modułowe
Lokalizacja: podlaskie / Białystok
3200-3600 PLN + premia Zadaniem osoby zatrudnionej będzie opracowywanie projektów konstrukcyjnych warsztatowych i montażowych budynków o konstrukcji drewnianej, a także prowadzenie uzgodnień z produkcją na fabryce domów oraz kierownictwem kontraktów w...
Asystent Projektanta / Technolog
Climatic Sp. z o.o.
Lokalizacja: mazowieckie / Warszawa - Reguły
OPIS STANOWISKA: obór systemów biernej ochrony przeciwpożarowej współpraca z jednostkami badawczymi, w tym z ITB sporządzanie dokumentacji warsztatowej wykonywanie detali architektonicznych tworzenie modeli 3D projektowanie elewacji wentylowanych współpraca z...