We have more than 1800 colleagues in Poland, supporting our business in all global regions. Our Global Delivery Center (GDC) engineers in Krakow and Warsaw office collaborate on the design and delivery of local and global projects in the fields of engineering, design and construction. Our Global Business Services (GBS) specialists provide global support and expertise in the fields of Accounting, Procurement, IT, HR and Graphic Design.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
Developing and delivering modeled solutions using the application aligned to your discipline. You will work with all other disciplines to coordinate your work and deliver clash free designs, good quality data and content that has been checked and reviewed. You are expected to produce 3D models and 2D drawings as deliverables for your project. As you progress your career your responsibilities will increase to include further BIM enhancements which may include 4D models and quantity take-offs for that discipline.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 1-2 years experience in the field of Structural Engineering
- minimum 6 months experience in AutoDesk Revit
- knowledge of structural engineering
- Good written and oral English communication skills
- Well organized, detailed oriented and multi-tasked
- Motivated and enthusiastic to develop and learn
- Knowledge of BIM (Building Information Management)