Come create the technology that helps the world act together
Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world.
We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
The team you’ll be part of
As part of our team you will contribute to requirements analysis and decomposition, design, implementation and verification of FPGA IP components for 5G telecommunication system. You will be responsible for creating design in RTL code, verification of IP components in UVM, problems investigations and ensuring quality of provided IP Components.
You will develop extensive knowledge of 5G system physical layer, Nokia hardware platforms and the way our customers are deploying them. You will contribute to develop innovative solutions to address Nokia strategy in the 5G domain and beyond.
This is an offer for working students (students aged below 26).
Your skills and experience
- Education: on-going studies or BSC / Engineer in: Telecommunication, Computer Science, Electronics or a similar subject
- Good knowledge of English (both spoken and written)
- Knowledge of FPGA designs and FPGA EDA tools (Quartus/Vivado)
- Knowledge of Ethernet standard is an advantage
- Knowledge of 4G/5G standard is an advantage
- Knowledge of version control systems (GIT, SVN)
- Understanding and ability to work with technical documentation for digital systems (microprocessors, integrated circuits, embedded systems)
- Ability to analytical thinking and solve technical problems
What we offer
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
Nokia is committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer
Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
- One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
- Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
- Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
- LGBT+ equality & best place to work by HRC Foundation
At Nokia, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people.
Nokia’s employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect.
Join us and be part of a company where you will feel included and empowered to succeed.
Koordynator ds. budowy sieci światłowodowych
TILT Sp z o.o.
Lokalizacja: pomorskie / Gdańsk
nadzór odraz koordynacja prac projektantów, wykonawców i dostawców wizje techniczne w terenie w celu opracowania koncepcji projektowych tworzenie dokumentacji projektowej i powykonawczej współpraca z operatorami telekomunikacyjnymi w zakresie realizacji oraz...
Working Student - 5G L1 FPGA Design Engineer [rekrutacja online]
Lokalizacja: małopolskie / Kraków
Come create the technology that helps the world act together Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities...